question about deluxe and more

Produced IN Canada, not that I know about, though mine was pretty well
REBUILT here.

But produced FOR Canada? Maybe, we did get some things that were not
available in the US ( MFAs, the opening side vent on some MkIs, the KPH
speedometer, the Slegato special edition, P Slots instead of teardrops as
the standard 16V alloy wheel, that sort of thing) Each country seems to have
it's "special editions/options" like the British Euro headlights that aim on
the opposite lane to ours.

As for VW freaks, they seem to abound all over, and German domestic market
cars? That is the stuff of legend...
Cathy