would a silent member be welcome at cincy?

And if you have a portable or fixed CB radio in your car, you realize how
much truckers know about scirocco's...

Seriously, last year we (Texas convoy) have heard over the cb radio, as we
pass as a group, one or a few trailer-trucks in the slow lane, the truckers
talking to each other "Hey check that group of scirocco's fly by!", of
course we have conversed with them as we drive a few miles, and besides they
are the best " smokey bears spotters I know".(grin)

Its fun, safe, and leaves a trail of impressions everywhere you pause and
park your car... Don't forget to spit shine that car now y'ear!

Now to change axles, take the digifiz out, put the bilsteins sp, h&R shocks,
fix my Kamei body kit, get my hood redone (paint).

Nahhhhh, Ill just work around the cliock and get one of the 75-77 MKI fixed
up for the drive maybe this year :)

ATS - Patrick Bureau -  85 2L, 102.5 whp, 121 ft/lbs torque
Email : ats@longcoeur.com - Web site : http://ats.longcoeur.com
AIM: texasscirocco - Yahoo: atsgtx - ICQ: 32918816 - MSN: atsgtx@hotmail.com
1975, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81S, 82 and 86 scirocco's coming soon!