would a silent member be welcome at cincy?

But the real question is what's he driving? (and I AM kidding...)
I was thinking it may be a MkI convoy this year. Drew, you still storing
that yellow one? But the convoy's the best!!!, and it gives you  peace of
mind when you're in cars of this age. Is Scourge driving with us this year?
You so rarely see another Scirocco, being surrounded by a moving group of
them is, well, priceless. 2002 was my first Cincy, it was wonderful.
Cathy