would a silent member be welcome at cincy?

I'm still storing it, yes (there's TWO of them on the place - and neither
belong to me - sniff!)

If I'm bringing the yellow one I'd best start working on it now - I'm not
sure I'd trust it to a 1600km round trip... :)

Lessee - I have a 1.6TD block sitting around here somewhere...

Drew