[way ot] superbowl

But where I live, toplessness is not. Despite this, few women ever decide to
remove their tops. Thank goodness, I don't want to look at grandma's tassles
any more than I want to see the various male beerguts out there pushing
lawnmowers in the summer. I think the main thing lacking here is plain old
common sense.
It was not appropriate, legal or not. People just need a bit more of an
internal compass about what is and is not a good idea, rights aside. But it
accomplished what it was supposed to, lots of attention. When was the last
time you heard Janet/Justin's name prior to this? (And is he not at least in
some way responsible for playing along? It sure would have looked funny if
she just ripped her own top off)
Cathy