From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of calimus
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 11:42 PM
To: Scirocco-l
Subject: Curb! Thunk! Damn everything got brighter!

Well, Over the last three years, I've done a lot of things to the electrical
system to help the electrons do their job.  And for a good while I thought I
had done just about everything I could do and was happy with the outcome.
However, tonight, I found that I missed something somewhere and that I
shouldn't have settled.

<trimmed!>