First scrirocco, what to look for. More Info

I was hoping someone would speak up and tell me to get it now, sell the
lincoln and buy the rocco. But your right of course. It shouldnt be
"too" hard to get the lincoln running, just the inclination to clean out
gas lines and various other things. Anyway, that is probably what I will
do, fix the lincoln as much as I can, with very little investment, and
sell it.
I am glad to see some one suggest $100, or even $50 for that. I was
expecting more like $200.
Next time I speak up will probably be when I buy that scirocco, or he
sells it.