First scrirocco, what to look for. More Info

Ok, just go here for post and pictures.

And I will be able to tinker because my parents wont let me trade the
tempo (the trade in value is around 330, where as the private buyer
value is 990) and currently it is not driveable. So my options are a.
TRY to get a loan and save the rocco from any permanent damage, plus I
get a scirocco. b. get the lincoln to run on its own power, and sell it
either to an uncle for a motorcycle and a gun (sell the motor cycle), or
possibly cash if he can get it. Or get the afore mentioned "boat" to run
on its own power and sell it for a couple thousand as a running project
car. Any ways, I cant get it right now, but hopefully very soon.