Winshield Seal Replacement

   Seasons greatings to all Scirocco lovers.  I am new to this email list
   thing so go easy on me if I screw things up.  Just got a new winshield
   seal  for my A1 and was wondering if anyone had any tips or tricks for
   an  easy  install.   I tried to do an install years ago on an A2 using
   the  string method and ended up cracking the bottom corner and ruining
   the  window.   My  A1  has  the dash out so that might make it easier.
   Thanks.