Question about powder coating...

I hade the JET-HOT Sterling? done to my cast iron exhaust manifold and
the TT down pipe up to the cat.  If I was buying the whole thing new I
would do all but the cat.

I could repeat what is already available so here ya go read on:

http://www.jet-hot.com/
http://www.jet-hot.com/pages/techinfo.html

http://www.performancecoatings.com/
http://www.performancecoatings.com/benefitdata.htm