[SPAM] OT: VW + snow = fun?

David Utley wrote:

>Snow is not real common here in OK, but it does happen.  All the numb nuts come out for it, it gets me thinking about starting a MAM chapter again...  :-(
>
>David

Last time it snowed here it was only 4" deep. A couple of days later the
snow was covered with about an inch of freezing rain. Yes, that is 4"
snow + 1/2" ice.

Unfortunately we get very little snow in the mid wilamette valley. Or
maybe that is a good thing, no one around here knows how to drive in it
since we've never been around it. However my dad grew up near shasta
lake and can handle snow and ice pretty well.

--
	--Jacob Hawes
Cars: