[SPAM] OT: VW + snow = fun?

> What a great night, anyone else have any good times in the deep snow with
> their cars?
>
> Bryan
> Fort McMurray, AB
> 81 Volkswagen Scirocco

Every Dub I have had is a blast to drive in the snow...  '74 Beetle was prolly the most fun, very controllable fishtailer...  Even my '77 Westfalia was fun, very controllable, just not lots of power...  The GTI is fun as well, but at those times I miss the ability to slide sideways easily...

Snow is not real common here in OK, but it does happen.  All the numb nuts come out for it, it gets me thinking about starting a MAM chapter again...  :-(

David

Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson