[SPAM] OT: VW + snow = fun?

Heh, yea, right now my VW is the only car we've got that does well in
the snow - tiny tires, more ground clearance than a lot of SUVs and a
driver willing to abuse it.  I've been blasting through snow drifts
and sloshing around in and out of the ruts that other cars try to
follow.  I feel like my E-Brake sliding skills have really improved
too.  Until yesterday the car didn't even have plates, so this all
naturally took place around 1am.

I do have to admit though that RWD is WAY more fun in the snow (Of
course, I'm sure AWD would be pretty fun as well ;).  Unfortunately my
BMW can't even make it out of the garage into the driveway right now,
so I only got a little bit of time raising hell in it last week when
the snow first started around here.

-Grant-
1979 Rustbucket
(1994 BMW M-Technic)