[SPAM] OT: VW + snow = fun?

Let it snow let it snow,

The snow is coming down pretty good up here and tonight with the boys, it
was my turn to drive, we took out my 86 jetta.  To start off the night,
right after I picked up 2 of my friends I clipped a pedestrian.  Always a
good way to start a night.  He was getting off of a bus, and ran out from in
front of it, to dash accross the road just as i was passing the bus...the
bastard was perfectly fine, my mirror however, is not.  After some pool we
go driving around, go on some of the backroads for a little bit of fun, the
jetta was doing great.  My buddy was "shoe-skidding", where he grabs on to
the door and the "oh shit" handle and slides on his feet, we reached 50km/h
with him like that, he kept saying faster, but 50km/h is too fast anyway.
Then we went to one of the schools were the fence to get around back was
left open....I couldn't resist.  What a snowplow this car is, I couldn't
beleive how far it could actually make it, we got stuck twice, but both
times, when the guys would open the doors, they'd be pushing against a fair
amount of snow.  With a little help when it needed it she would plow through
the 2 foot "banks" of powder that i'd make from plowing.  It's 3am and I
just got in about 5 minutes ago.  We also busted out the GT and a 25 foot
nylon rope.  I know it's dangerous, but we were on a backroad where there
was no traffic, still other dangers were there, but everyone was fully aware
and didn't care...

What a great night, anyone else have any good times in the deep snow with
their cars?

Bryan
Fort McMurray, AB
81 Volkswagen Scirocco