exploding scirocco / video sighting? (tomb raider)

   dunno if what i saw was correct. my gf bought tomb raider for
christmas. we were watching the 'special features' tonight and while
watching the u2 - 'elevation (tomb raider mix)', a few frames into 2:09
there is a car exploding in the center of the screen. a few seconds
earlier there is a shot of it from the right side. unfortunately the
bcak cannot be seen and the grill is missing or all black. the wheels
look like they have hubcaps, but if you're going to blow up a car....
it was difficult to tell and without a dvd-rom i can't create a screen
capture. just wondering if anyone else out there can confirm. thanx.

--
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com