Question about powder coating...

> From: Don Walter <dswalterwi@gmail.com>
> Date: 2004/12/30 Thu PM 07:17:26 EST
> To: fahrvegnugen@cox.net
> CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: Re: Re: Question about powder coating...
>
> I hade the JET-HOT Sterling? done to my cast iron exhaust manifold and
> the TT down pipe up to the cat.  If I was buying the whole thing new I
> would do all but the cat.

Thanks Don, for the attatched links to Jet-Hot and Performance Coatings...

I am leaning towards doing my whole system, but I would feel better if someone else has done it and was happy with that they had done...  Has no one done the whole sh'bang?  (What in the hell is a sh'bang, anyways?)  I believe it will set me back 12.50 a foot, which should be no more than 125.00 for the whole set up...

One interesting tidbit I found on TTs website.  I saw that in the exhaust parts they offer a venturi to put in-line in your exhaust system if you choose.  It sort-of looks like a pipe bent into the shape of an hour-glass.  They say it kills the 'noise while not effecting horsepower.'  As crappy as my car sounds now, I would not mind paying an extra 15.00 to kill the possibility of noise...

I appreciate the help I have recieved thus far...

David

Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson