Now: SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (was Re: It's legal now)

> Lars Bruchmann wrote:
> > who pissed in your wheatties???  lighten up, i guess you
> are the list
> > nazi, oh, sorry, Nazi.
> <snip>
>
> Lars.
>
> I am one of those people he didn't name. If not fully, I am
> certainly borderline, my apologies List.
>
> - Interpersonal Chattiness and Thread Drift. Like the List
> Nazi said (It was _his_ turn to be the LN), we often get to
> acting like it's a party line, and take the conversation off
> into LaLa Land. Pity the newbie who must often feel like the
> 1st day at High School and doesn't fit in with the Cool Kids
> and doesn't have the personal & institutional memory to get
> the In-Jokes. And can't get much help with the given problem.

Hey we are just human. We are social beings, and this is just normal social
behaviour. We chat, and babble and talk about everything including
Sciroccos.

I'd hate to be the mad scientist in white coat who can only talk about his
molecule or nuclear fission, or whatever.

Jeezz guys lighten up... Time to pass on the meds to everyone I guess. :-)

> I've been around since the Second Wave (ooh, bad analogy)

I got that one only after the second reading...

> We have done better, we can be great again.

This list is much better than 99% of the other lists on the Internet, and
that includes all the Netiquette transgressions IMHO.

> TBerk
> It's going to be Hard, but Hard is Good.

And Lars, I think you are out in the boonies if you think a Hounda is more
reliable than a VW. You deserve some beating for just saying that. :-)

Oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR to one and all!!! Health is all that matters in the
end!

CHEERS.

Marc
'83 Scirocco