It's legal now

David Utley wrote:

>I think I have already mentoined mine...  4FGNUGN...  :)
>
>David

The Lincoln in my sig used to be registered (6 years ago) as QE2. It is
probably taken by now. I once saw a WHITE new beetle at night (stood out
like a white beetle ant night) that was named JET PUF. When we were able
to see inside the occupants were two "manly men". Seemed like it must
have been the girlfriends car.

I figure if I name the rocco then I will get the plate done to match.

--
	--Jacob Hawes
Cars: