It's legal now

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Matthew H.
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 8:29 PM
To: C Boyko; Lars Bruchmann
Cc: Scirocco list; GGehrke
Subject: Re: It's legal now

----- Original Message -----
From: "C Boyko" <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca>
To: "Lars Bruchmann" <pilotlars@yahoo.com>
Cc: "Scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>; "GGehrke" <ggehrke@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 9:16 PM

> Mine's ROCCIT, I'd steer clear of that, it may have a curse connected with
> it :)
> (My bug is PUNCHBUG, and Denny's Mazda is PTCRUIZN, now that's a
> conversation piece)
>
> Cathy

Just got mine yesterday, "MSCLWLF", short for muscle wolf. If you wanna
know, I'll explain privately. *Snicker* If my car was gonna stay stock
color, I'd get ZERMATT or DIAMOND, but eh. =o)

Now to just get the GT back on road so I can use that plate...

~Matt/RJ

I think I have already mentoined mine...  4FGNUGN...  :)

David