Brett/BigMac's MegaSquirt variant?

Is it true that MS and its variants are so limited they can't even handle
an odd number of cyls? (like an audi 5cyl)  I hear this a lot on the
quattro list...seems lame to me.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1988 Audi 90 Quattro
1990 Corrado TDI
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)