Brett/BigMac's MegaSquirt variant?

Hi Folks - hope you all are enjoying your holidays.

For my turo project, I'm 75% going to go w/ SDS (primarily because I might get
a hook up), but the popularity of Megasquirt has always intrigued me. I
figured while I'm marooned at my in-laws here in rainy vancouver that I could
read up on it. But I also wanted to read up on MacGarvey's/Brett's variant
that they're using for the GRM car. Can anyone hook me up with the link?

Thanks!

JT