Brett/BigMac's MegaSquirt variant?

"so limited"?!?

Geebus, Eric. You ought to know better than that. Since when does a lack
of one feature have anything to do with an overall lack of
functionality, especially when considered without a stated purpose?

Solaris sucks on an X86 and won't recognize my video card or let me
connect my digi-cam. Therefore I declare it "exceptionally limited".
Hah! :P

But in all seriousness: I'm sure someone will chime in with more real
experience than I, but Megasquirt shouldn't have any problems with any
number of cylinders. I'm mostly speculating here, but it isn't involved
with ignition, and the injectors are batch fired...

Neal