Euro GTI manifold - 8v

It's in their "shelfwarmer" specials section.  The tech said there was a
ball joint connection between the manifold and downpipe, which confused
me...  sounded like my toiletbowl.

non-cat application.

The sale price is $95 for the manifold and $75 for the DP (down from $250 &
150).  I can post it now because I have re-thought it... too many projects
too little money right now.  If I did the DP I would have to do the exhaust,
worry about the O2 sensor (or lack of)... etc.

I think I'll just keep hunting for a cheap 4-2 manifold on Ebay for a while.

Thanks for the replies!