Euro GTI manifold - 8v

I can't say for sure 'cuz I cannot find it on their site, but it sounds like
the dual outlet mani found on the eariler cars, but the euro version which
has a bigger mounting flange face for the downpipe and larger studs.  If it
is the mani I think it is, the mani is 4-2, then the downpipe would be a
2-1...

Look at techtonicstuning.com at item # 251-201, that is a nice downpipe to
use with that mani...

Let me know if I am in the ballpark...

David

Yes, that's a great setup...

The euro manifold is worth the money, because of the 10mm DP studs, same as
16V. The larger studs don't break as easily as the 8mm studs, on the US
manifolds, and are easier to get out, if they break off.

I have the euro manifold with the long TT DP on my '83 Pickup, and I'm very
happy with it.
I have another euro setup, that I'm probably going to install on my '83 GTI
with a 3A longblock.  The '83 has an Autotech header on it now, and it's
coming off, the play in the swivel section makes the exhaust hang too low.

Peter