From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of David Utley
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 1:03 PM
To: Mark ...........; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Euro GTI manifold - 8v

> From: "Mark ..........." <forkboy69@hotmail.com>
> Date: 2004/12/21 Tue PM 12:22:56 EST
> To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: Euro GTI manifold - 8v
>
> Anyone know the deal with the Euro GTI manifold / downpipe from Autotech?
> Is it higher flow than the 4-1 on the mid-80's scirocco 8v's?  Talking to
> the salesman, sounds like a 4-2-1 manifold.
>
> No info on the web...
>
> Part no 067 253 031 AD
>
> Thanks
> Mark

I can't say for sure 'cuz I cannot find it on their site, but it sounds like
the dual outlet mani found on the eariler cars, but the euro version which
has a bigger mounting flange face for the downpipe and larger studs.  If it
is the mani I think it is, the mani is 4-2, then the downpipe would be a
2-1...

Look at techtonicstuning.com at item # 251-201, that is a nice downpipe to
use with that mani...

Let me know if I am in the ballpark...

David

Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson