Euro GTI manifold - 8v

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:33:14 +0000, you wrote:

>It's in their "shelfwarmer" specials section.  The tech said there was a
>ball joint connection between the manifold and downpipe, which confused
>me...  sounded like my toiletbowl.
>
>non-cat application.

That is confusing, or the tech is confused.  The Euro GTI manifold
looks much like the old style US one, except for the larger bolt
pattern and ports at the connection point.  No ball joint.  And my
(ancient Drake) downpipe works with a cat and has a spot for an O2
sensor as well.

Gordon

75 Mk1/Drake 1.9