Euro GTI manifold - 8v

I did have both in my hands a little while back.  The biggest
difference was the spacing of the mounting studs.  The "two" part is a
little larger on the euro manifold, but not that much.  I was going to
switch it out with my "regular" one, but when I saw what they were
going for on Ebay, I went for the cash instead. :^)