Check out this AutoCrossed White Scirocco

> Well, *any* car with a decent driver can spank a Z06 with a crappy
> driver. ... So if he's a good driver, I totally believe it.
> Neal Tovsen

No argument there, Neal.
The issue as I see it with the seller's verbage is that he implies that this
CAR is quicker on an autocross course than a Z06, which of course it isn't.
The fact that HE may be quicker than the Z06 driver is a possibility that he
sidesteps.
  The question is; which is the quicker car, not which car has the quicker
driver.  We know what the answer has to be.
Peace.
Larry
sandiego16v