Check out this AutoCrossed White Scirocco

Actually Dan those are from Eurosport and they are Ceramic coated.
You can see the eurosport emblem on the top pipe in the picture.  Dave
knows Raffi of eurosport very well.

I am in the process of trying to find out more details as to what he
has done to it.  I know he has spent hundreds of hours fine tuning the
supension for autocrossing.