195/50/15... Recommendations for air pressure front and rear?

> 2 days is not enough time to wear out the mold release that is impregnated
> in the outermost layer of the tread blocks. it is uusally recommended to go
> at least a few thousand miles before attempting to bring your tires to their
> limits.

Actually that is a good point, but having a sharp cutoff in their grip
and poor control beyond it was a characteristic of their entire
lifespan, not just that one incident.  Making a mental note to self
for every time I buy tires from now on, though...

-Grant-