Opinion on Poly Stut Bearings...

I am curious what everyones' opinion is...

I have one set of early mounts, and I am considering doing the poly-mod to them.  IIRC, most do not believe that these transmit that much more vibration or noise to the chasis.  If I do this, it will be the only poly mounts on the car.  I have KONIs at the moment, and they are a bit too stiff for me, so I am working towards Bilsteins...

All helpful reponses are greatly appreciated...

Cheers,
   David

Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson