From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of David Utley
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 15:30
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Opinion on Poly Stut Bearings...

I am curious what everyones' opinion is...

I have one set of early mounts, and I am considering doing the poly-mod to
them.  IIRC, most do not believe that these transmit that much more
vibration or noise to the chasis.  If I do this, it will be the only poly
mounts on the car.  I have KONIs at the moment, and they are a bit too stiff
for me, so I am working towards Bilsteins...

All helpful reponses are greatly appreciated...

Cheers,
   David

Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson