Who was it the had the MkI with Cessna lights as high beams atCincy?

as mentioned, i had H4s on my 1982 escort, i installed
100/80W bulbs.  then i had hella comet 500 above the
bumper, with 100W H3s in them.  a few made the mistake
of not turning their highbeams off whilst driving
towards me...  they are still seeing purple dots, i
think.

http://www.donsbulbs.com/cgi-bin/r/b.pl/4522-usa.html