Who was it the had the MkI with Cessna lights as high beams atCincy?

a year or so ago, j. mac at flying tested halogen
lights for light aircraft... nothing like joining the
1970s by using halogens, i guess.  at the same time,
cirrus started using HID landing lights.  as usual,
the fringe (i.e. cirrus and composite construction)
has left the establishment in the dust!  iv'e been
using H4s on my cars since my first car, my 1982 ford
escort.  went through numerous state inspections with
no one noticing i had illegal lights.  go figure!!