Who was it the had the MkI with Cessna lights as high beams atCincy?

On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 10:11:18PM -0800, Lars Bruchmann wrote:
> every skyhawk i've flown has had very bad sealed beam
> incandescant lights, i would hope if someone upgraded
> lights on a rocco they would at least use halogens,
> and H1s at that... perhaps even hyperwhite ones!

Agreed.  Pretty much all light aircraft landing lights I've seen
suck... Unless you upgrade to a LoPresti BoomBeam.
http://speedmods.com/Boom_Beam/boom_beam_systems.htm

Would be great for the Grumman Tiger I've been flying recently... We don't
seem to get more than 20 hours of continuous operation of the landing
light, due to vibration, as it is mounted in the engine cowling.

Dan

--
You have just destroyed one model XQJ-37 Nuclear-Powered Pan-Sexual
Roto-Plooker. And you're gonna have to pay for it! So give up, you