Who was it the had the MkI with Cessna lights as high beams atCincy?

I did the research on this subject some many months back, if I recall you
can do a yahoo for Landing Gear Lights and look for the 13v model, they
produce something like 3,650,000 bulbs or some crazy number like that.

Check this page out, basically Cessna/Beech craft/piper 13v Landing Light
(PAR46 = 5.25" Lights and fit)

http://www.donsbulbs.com/cgi-bin/r/b.pl/4522-usa.html

Try searching for "PAR46 Landing Light" in Google...

Disclaimer: I never actually installed these on a Scirocco so I am not
responsible if your car catches on fire or installation problems you may
encounter.

Yeah Ben has a set, but as I recall last June's conversation after we
compared my 100/130w UK rally lights against his Landing lights, he had a
set of them from his piper or Cessna and just tried them in. He did not even
recall whom the maker was...lol go figure.

I am thinking of setting up a rail light on the roof of my jeep and use
those to light up the night, hum day trails... (Grin)