Building plan for project 82

The other side of the coin woudl be that A) it could be at Cincy under
its own (donated) power (hehe don't you love 10:1 compression ;-) and
B) I could keep my Z off the autoX course like I wanted to in the
first place, and it could easily be ready to autoX in spring if I got
done with my other projects by mid-jan.

The benefit of not doing the bodywork first of course is that I can
get all of my tuning (suspension and engine) done before it goes down
for a long period of time. Once I get it all tuned (if I'm smart,
which probably not) I can wrie up how everything is set-up and tuned
then when I get done with the body work I just have to bolt it back
together and there won't be much but fine tuning to be done.

Rhett