Building plan for project 82

OK as you all know I am going to build up my 82 and repaint in in a
different color. My biggest hold-up now besides having a car cut-up in
my garage, a trcuk to get running and a car to sell is whether I want
to build the 82 up and then tear it back down for the COMPLETE color
change or if I should strip it all down now and then build it after I
have the paint and body work finished. I am kind of leaning towards
getting the bodywork and paint done first this way I only have to
build the car once and it is done. I have plenty of cars that I don't
HAVE to have this one running and my Z24 has aftermarket suspension so
I can autoX it easily enough (no where near as fun!!! but it is usable
as such.) Also this could mean that Project 82 may not make it to
Cincy this year. BUT I would definately bring a picture book of how it
is coming. LMK your opinions on what to do with my build. (Please
leave the insult of domestic to yourself)

THANKS

Rhett