[SPAM] Tranny Selection

I highly recommend you try to get a hold of Scott Williams - an old-time lister
(I don't even know if he lurks or gets digest anymore...). He's the only person
I know of that has a 4.25 FD and he has the 6-speed conversion. I have a 4k+3a
combo and the 3.94 FD is PLENTY. And without a Quaife, which I don't have,
you're actually going to be wasting power. 2.1L is plenty. Try to track down
Scott on Vortex. I think his UID is "Scott F. Williams"....

G/L - JT