What I learned today: Mk1 - new sway bar

Good lord, have you all gone off the deep end?

Dan, Dave, kiss and make up, you silly squabbling lovers you.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1988 Audi 90 Quattro
1990 Corrado TDI
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)