What I learned today: Mk1 - new sway bar

> From: "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com>
> Date: 2004/12/03 Fri PM 03:51:58 EST
> To: <fahrvegnugen@cox.net>,  "Edward Effinger" <Eeffinger@conestogac.on.ca>,
>         <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
> Subject: Re: Re: What I learned today:  Mk1 - new sway bar
>
> OK! I made a mistake.
> I suspect that it is people like you that will guarantee that I will post nothing to the list of any
> technical value.
> I'll just post it to individuals that may care.
> That what you want fool?
> You got it!
> Babble away!

God Damn Dan...  Despite what you think Dan, I don't hate you.  However, what really does turn my nipple purple is disinformation.  I don't have any trouble with you, only the way that you try to come-off (at least in the past) as the end-all to engineering.  However, the fact that you have taken on jobs for others' benefits shows that you are attempting to be helpful, I can't fault you for that.  In fact I think it is great, and more than I can do for free.  What bugs me more than anything is that you seem to act as if you are beyond question in any mechanical topic, and I know better than that...

Let's face it Dan, you and I seem to communicate differently and this causes friction.  It is not intentional on my part.  However, the bullshit comment from you about 'reading the small words first' (or something close) is nothing short of trying to win the 'Worlds' Biggest Flaming Asshole Award'.  If it will help, I apologize for all the nasty things I said about you in the past.  Take it here and now, and let us go forward and learn from each other.  If it won't help, then fuck off.  Either way, it is -really- up to you.

As for the 'fool' comment, you obviously have your rage too close to the surface.  Who's the more foolish, the one that points out the obvious, or the one that lashes out at his own obvious mistake?

Babbling done now, must go work car...  Bye.

David