Good news to those looking for seals...

> From: "Jeff Toomasson" <area53@validpath.com>
> Date: 2004/12/03 Fri PM 06:47:21 EST
> To: fahrvegnugen@cox.net
> CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: Re: Re: Good news to those looking for seals...
>
> I can't remember specifically now - I deleted the message.
>
> IIRC, I think what you meant is without _diversity_ , we would never have any
> new/creative perspectives...is that correct?
>
> Jeff <looking around office for beer>

This is what I intended with the choice of that word, yes.  However, I believe the way I used it was a good one...  Read this...

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=homogeneity

Now, if they were going to apply it to companies, surely I can safely apply it to people.  I will freely admit when I am wrong, but I am not convinced here.    I don't doubt they use that word in that work, but I don't think it can only be used there.  Language should be more dymanic that that...

Maybe I do wax-on a bit, fine I will try to tone it down some.  Cool? :-)

Cheers,
  David