Good news to those looking for seals...

How could I not be offended between you and Dan?  No worries though.  Without a mixture, we would have homogenity (sp?) and although I know that word offends your masculine sensibilities it doesn't mean that.  It means we would not have creativity.  So, with that in mind, I will throw out a link to another Okie, who is well known for asking, "Well, how big an' ol' boy are yu?"

http://www.roydmercer.com/main.htm

Look at it, and laugh...

David