Lightened Flywheel -2.0l 16v

You got this one wrong, David.
You maintain boost by keeping an open throttle, not by keeping the revs up.
So a quicker drop in engine RPM will not cause lag...keeping the throttle
shut longer WILL (cause more lag).  A lightened flywheel will not cause loss
of boost at a shift per se.
Larry
(Who's 406 Chevy got spanked by youngson's turbo JH...but only in the last
100feet before the traps.....)

...  IMO, the lightened flywheel will rev more quickly, but it will also go
back to idle more quickly.  If that is true, then since Dan is building an
'old school' turbo setup (IIRC), then he should use a stock flywheel to help
keep up the rpms inbetween shifts...  I say old school because I think Dan's
setup will have some turbo lag.  This is how it seems to me, but I have not
played with turbos nearly as much as N/A...