1981 Scirocco S for sale

Hello list,
I have just bought a new car and am going to sale the Scirocco.  It was originally a california car until about three years ago.  The last three years it has lived in the Pacific Northwest in the Seattle/Everett area.  Unfortunatly Seattle\Everett has not been kind to her.  First there was the leaking issues and then once that was stopped and I got her tuned up she was T-boned.  She is in ruff shape on the driver door but the rest of her is pretty solid.  I had a factory rebuilt engine and miscelaneous other parts installed about 4.5 to 5 years ago.(have paper work)  Everything is stock and have not done any upgrades.  She still drives good but does suffer from some electrical gremlins.  If you are interested I can send you pictures directly or if there is a lot of interest I will put a bunch of images on a website for all to see.  I am asking for $800 but am excepting all offers.  I am only posting it to all of you, and then in a week I will be donating it to charity if there are no offers.  I am putting the money towards buying tires for the new car.
Thanks,
Paul    (mikulencake@comcast.net)From brianm at earendel.org  Wed Aug 25 14:24:00 2004
From: brianm at earendel.org (Brian)
Date: Wed Aug 25 12:23:17 2004
Subject: VW Dealership

So Now I have an unnamed individual complaining that the coilpacks dont
work worth a crapola with an aftermarket EMS, and VW charging $600 to
replace 4 coilpacks. damn I could make a fortune replacing the std crappy
VW ones with a GM setup... or hell 4 original vw coils and bosch008
modules...
I'd only charge... $500...
hehehe...