How do [external] oil coolers Work?

> David,
>
> DO you have any pictures of the Cooler set up that you
> refer to on your post? I like to see the differences
> if any to the onse that I know reconize......
>
> Gracias,
> Tony

I am sorry to say that I do not.  I might have one, but I will be borrowing a camera, so it might be up to a week or so...  I did a search on VOrtex, and found this...

http://www.lunitixx.com/albums/coppermine/albums/userpics/normal_Picture%20035%20%28Small%29.jpg

 A pic of the mount only...

http://images3.fotki.com/v26/photos/3/34243/77665/1131329_IMG-vi.jpg

Here is a complete setup...  I bought a mount only from this fella...

Hopefully that helps, let me know if you need a pic of it mounted, like I said, it will be a while...

Cheers,
  David

---Chrome don't get you home.---