How do [external] oil coolers Work?

No, Those pics are enough...you are not kiddding that
is trully a type I dog house cooler. How I miss those
things. I guess more of a reason to inspect it as a
prospect. Not to mention that it maybe much easier to
come by than other sourced parts!

Thanks again,
Tony

http://www.lunitixx.com/albums/coppermine/albums/userpics/normal_Picture%20035%20%28Small%29.jpg