Brakes fading question.

> Was it an easy job before you knew better?

Nah, the first one really went well, and it was just a master cylinder,
not this master cylinder plus two calipers and a carrier crap. Mind you
the first one was on the headache and they sent me two wrong MCs before I
finally got the right part, but that's par for the course on that car.
Well, I guess I did kill one proportioning valve on that job too. It's
only money and time...

BTW, what are you doing up so late?

Cathy