Brakes fading question.

Ok so here is a question about loosing pressure on the
brakes while at a full stop.
 I just recently had the front brakes done on the car
and this problem was more pronounced then, but I can
still feel the same symptoms.

I come to a full stop.

Foot on the brake and the pedal will give a bit
letting the car roll foward (it is an automatic)

To regain brake grab I pump it a bit and will stop.

The problem is intermitent and not always present, but
sometimes it seems worse than others.

I've had the lines bleed various times (3X) and the
problem persist (yes following the bleeding order)

There are no apperent leaks on the system.
What could be causing this problem?
I heard switch to braided lines, but dont know why?
Bad booster?
What should I look for?

TIA

Tony