From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Dan Smith
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2004 12:21 PM
To: T Berk
Cc: Scirocco list
Subject: Re: French Citrus Fruit was: Wide eyed...Brett? Now: center light

In the Speed Channel show I watched that talked about that car, it actually
saved the life of some foreign dignitary. Some people tried to assassinate
him and shot out 1 of the tires which came off, rim and all. They were able
to tear around French sidestreets and evade the chasing assassins thanks to
the suspension design. I think it's a really fascinating, ingenous design
that seemed to work brilliantly.

Dan